Friends as I am aging, I am getting calls from my close associates for finding a job. They find a job and again in two months they want another job. We need to realize that as we age our options are narrowing. Noah built a arc before the rains and not when it rained. That means one has to be prepared for adversity and for opportunity, as you never know which will strike an opportunity or an adversity.
These are the times you realize that you spent your youth on doing things which did not prepare you for the sun set. When people went partying I spent time educating and even today not a single day goes without adding a skill as I need to be prepared for options. I am learning forging simulation each night till 2 Am when the world is sleeping. Why cause i need to be ahead of other forging consultants and be prepared for opportunity or adversity. May be if I have skills in my hand I may be able to have one more option.
In our prime we waste money thats okay but we waste time and thats not Okay. I see my young friends getting highly paid in companies they go out two day week ends take annual holidays and enjoying as they know they have a job but they need to realize its not for ever. Times are changing. A point comes where you stop adding value to the employers. Use some time to prepare for that time by adding knowledge and skill so that you have a wider spectrum to choose some day.
It takes a minute for a situation when people stand in queue for you or you standing in queue.