Navigation Menu


Market does not pay more than your value- Did I add any value today??

Market does not pay more than your value. Every one has a market value. Some have more some have less depending upon the value one brings to the table. The most important question one has to ask before taking a action is ..Does it add value to me in any way. Value is not just monetary value. Value can be financial, physical, spiritual, intellectual, relationship, good will etc. 

Argument adds no value, discussion adds value. Watching TV with bowl full of chips does'nt add value, but watching TV while cycling does add value. yes entertainment relaxation meditation all add value but it has to be a conscious decision. 

Why Does Bill gate or Steeve Jobs are highly valued people and so are their companies cause they have the skill set to change the way world works. they bring immense value to the table. hence they are valueable people.

You may not pray in the night it does not matter, but do ask one question each night before sleeping. Did I add any value today. Did I learn some thing I never knew. Did I do some thing which I never did. If the answer is yes your day was worth while.

1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.