Some 25 years back I was walking through a auto show at Pune in India with my son and I saw a Maruti 800 car modified by DC short name for Dilip Chabbaria. Since then Mr. DC has modified cars and SUV and customized vehicles manufactured by other companies. For the first time DC has developed a car designed and manufactured in India and its a sports car. As you know there will be admirer and critics. I just saw the car on the road and thought it was a Ferrari.The only thing that came out of my Mouth was WOW. Then I searched the net to find more about it and it was the first sports car designed by a Indian who was no one few years back. The design and styling done is world class and I must admire him for doing some thing which other Indian giants could not do with 4000 R&D engineers with them.
We know the kind of effort that is required to manufacture a car. The kind of infrastructure required to engineer a product. I feel proud as a Indian to see the man from a humble beginning differentiated himself from the crowd and developed a sports car. If this car would have a BMW or a Ferrari Logo people would feel proud to own it, but then I am proud that some one in India is trying some thing different and the Government and country men should support such innovative  entrepreneur and give them a global platform to work.
Well Done DC....